Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

I love you guys. I'm pretty sure we have the best family ever!

This week has been good. I've been going to a women's bible study on Thursday nights and last night was on obedience. It was really good for me. I have been going crazy lately with craving boys and all that fun stuff. It was good to have a reminder as to why it's important not to let my hormones get the best of me. So, if you think of it, be sure to pray that God gives me wisdom and strength to run away from any bad situations that I love to find myself in.

In other news, tonight I am going to take pictures of a concert at the Vineyard tonight. Tracy called me and asked me to take photos for their facebook page. I just thought it was funny because that's exactly what I used to do for The Corner. (The Vineyard is moonlighting as a venue now for high school type bands.) Whoo. Wish me luck with that!

I love you all!

-Jessca

2 comments:

  1. AHHH that's perfect for you! Have fun!!!

    I will be praying for you! I'm glad the small group seems to be going better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try to quit The Corner...but it never quits YOU. I know.....deep.

    ReplyDelete