Friday, February 19, 2010

Work & Home


Well, if you all haven't heard, I have another job. It is working for Whit Roberts at Destin Podiatry, doing his bookkeeping. He just bought a practice and will only be there a few days a week. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but I'm really liking it all now. He told me that the computer in the office is already set up for remote log in, which I LOVE, so I am doing all this work from home. I even setup my computer from the The Family Clinic for remote log in so I am now one day in the office and one day at home.

I just got done doing some work for both of those businesses and am gearing up for some home-work. I'm going to paint the hallway and re-do all of the pictures, frames and the way I hang them when I'm done. I will paint it the same color as the front entryway, which is a light beige-y sort of color. In order to find that particular color and the old paint can, I took every can off the shelf in the garage, and am going to sort and throw away the unnecessary paint-it's a mess right now!

After I'm done with the hall, I want to paint the guest bathroom, then eventually my bathroom. That will make every wall in the house painted since we moved in (except the laundry room, but does that room count?).

I guess it's spring fever.

Tonight we are going to mom & Chuckies for beef stew.

Mom

4 comments:

  1. You are such a nester, I love it! Be sure to post pictures of the new paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color are you painting the bathroom?? Light green?

    Also, I love that you are rearranging the pictures- i wish i was there to help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you leave Tropical Spas?

    Also, try having Cheese Stew instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too much fat bradley! don't recommend such things! have bean or tofu stew!

    ReplyDelete