Monday, February 22, 2010

yay

Thanks again for posting. It makes me sooooo happy to see what's going on in everyones life! I hope that you guys dont stop....please

Right now I'm at work- i get to go home soon- yay! I just found out that we get to hire April on at the clinic and she is starting tomorrow. I'm very excited about this because I know she has a great work ethic and knows tons about animals, computers and smiling. We are going to ride to work together tomorrow, which is kind of fun. It makes me think of when Jessica and I would ride to beach scene together.... remember Beach Scene?? Yuck!

Carl is overweight. Seriously. i found out these treats we've been giving him daily are very high in fat and are causing him to literally be considered "overweight". Matt and I turned on the kitchen light the other day to find him on the table eating cheese scraps- he just stared right back, not backing down on his treasure.

I'm in "moving mode". I keep mentally putting all of our stuff in boxes and rearranging how the stuff on the walls should go. I want to start painting over the stains, renting a rug doctor and saying my goodbyes. I know I'm going to miss everyone so much here, but I hate this weird 'not staying, not leaving' phase im in.

Matt and I will be starting our Alpha class tomorrow night at the church. Its the class for new beleivers or unbelievers with questions. Its mainly discussion and I'm very very excited. Matt and I will be running our own table (he's the leader, i'm the helper... dumb), but I think it will be awesome to watch people grow. I'm hoping it will start a brighter spark in me as well. I've been in such a weird "numb" phase lately and I hate it.

i love you all so much and i can't tell you how wonderful it is to check this and see new posts!

-Janelle

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for fat Carl!!!

    I definitely know what that edge-of-moving feeling is like. I don't envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so much like mom. I don't think I've ever even experienced a "moving mode." (Despite the fact that I've moved six times in the last four years. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete