Friday, February 19, 2010

I am going to attempt to use this.

Whelp... things are happening. Many things... It looks like I will probably be asking Melissa to marry me pretty soon here. I have already recieved permission from her father. I'm not one hundred percent firm on how I will go about this, but I'm mostly sure it will not be excessively gooshy. I suppose, if you feel so called, you could pray that I have the courage to go through with it and that she actually says yes. Hope this is a good start to this blog. I look forward to checking the updates... Now, I do believe that some members of the family, specifically Brad n' Dad have their own blogs already; so personally, I could understand their hesitation in wanting to participate. That is all...

- Daniel

4 comments:

  1. Whoo-Whee! I was just talking to Lauren last night about when you were going to ask Melissa to marry you! When did you ask her dad? I'm a girl, I need details! (I will also be praying for you.) Oh, and I have slippers, an orange and home-made strawberry jelly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! that's very exciting! I will be praying- what is soon? becuase i've been hearing that word from you for a few years. i love the idea of adding melissa to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (janelle) am woodrum happy blog- i hope thats okay?

    ReplyDelete