Friday, February 19, 2010

Work Shmirk

First of all- I am soooo happy to see everyone posting- and no Daniel its not okay for dad and brad to not post- no excuses.

Second of all its awesome to know what is going on in everyones life! I was sooo excited to come back from break and see so many new posts!

This week has been a little nutso for me. I've been working extra this week because of unforeseen circumstances at work and then yesterday on my day off we had to to take the car into the shop- yuck! however, i only have 2 1/2 hours left of my shift and then I am off until MONDAY!! ( i was working from 7a-6p monday-wed. w/ no break)

Tonight, matt is having a guys night (stupid...) so I am going to stay home and watch cheeziee movies- starting with Fireproof. I'm excited! I plan on going to bed at 6:00p with a bucket of candy and a cat that's trying to kill me in my arms.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

4 comments:

  1. Um, I ALREADY post stories about my life on THREE blogs! If your good-for-nothing-but-singing-and-being-handsome husband would get off his laurels and start posting on Milton's Movies, I'd be posting on 4 blogs!!!

    But yes, I will try to update this from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you sound exactly like LIZ LEMON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened with the car? Is it okay?

    ReplyDelete