Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ahm-a-finished Y'all!!

Great news everyone! I've finished my very first 28 page graphic novel. It was over a month of 11-13 hour days, 7 days a week...but now it's all done. Yer Ma was the one who made it possible to get it done in that time frame, and she worked just as many hours. She's awesome (as if you didn't know that).

But now it's done. And I'm sorta' sad, because i miss working on it. So it's time to get back to Rabbi Encounters!!!

Anyway, I'm uploading pics of the final art and stuff. Love you all!!!




4 comments:

  1. Man, that looks really intense. I'm looking forward to seeing/reading it when I get there.

    See you in a couple of hours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this does look really intense. Great work to the both of you, it looks like a lot of work went into this! I am also happy that you're done and look forward to new Rabbi Encounters too! And dang that Jessica for flaunting her visit... Hope to see you guys soon...

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow guys that looks amazing!!! I'm really really excited to see it all as one big happy book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! That's going to be awesome! When does it come out?

    ReplyDelete